CNC Press Brake Operation
CNC Press Brake used to accurately form parts using a wide variety of material types, thickness, and radii. In addition, punch and die are used in combination to bend sheet metal from acute to obtuse angles with the highest of tolerances.
Watson Engineering, Inc. utilizes brake presses from 6 to 250 tons to manufacture metal components to customers’ specifications. Also, Watson’s team is capable of press braking parts with a part size of up to a 10′ in width while holding the tightest of tolerances.
CNC Press Brake Specifications
- State of the art Toyokoki CNC press brakes ranging from 6 to 250 tons
- Electric and hybrid-hydraulic Rams using CNC encoders to deliver accuracy and repeatability (within .0002”)
- Automatic thickness detection sensing – to ensure repeatability
- 6-axis servo driven back gauging for extreme accuracy
- Auto Crowning feature to provide precise bend angles across entire width of components
- Expansive tooling library on hand to eliminate need for expensive tooling cost
- European Style press brake tooling allowing for offset, step, and complex configurations
Watson Engineering, Inc. can bend/form a variety of metals and alloys, with press brake or CNC press brake.
Bending Materials Include:
- Cold Rolled Steel
- Galvanized Steel
- Steel (All Alloys)
- Non-ferrous Metals
CNC Press Brake / Press Forming Equipment
- Toyoki Press Brake HYB2503 – 10′ bed
- Toyokoki Press Brake APB-062
- (2) Toyokoki Press Brake HYB1753- 10′ bed
- 35 Ton CNC Toyoki electric brake press
- (2) 60 Ton CNC Toyoki electric brake press
- 200 Ton Accurpress mechanical press brake with 8-foot bed
- (2) 150 ton Enerpac hydraulic press
- 60 Ton Accurpress hydromechanical press brake Model 7-60-6 with 6-foot bed
- 300 ton Standard A post hydraulic press
- 300 ton Model AP300 Four Column Press
- 500 ton Model AP500 Four Column Press
- 600 ton Pacific hydraulic press
- WDM Model B-26-36 Sheet metal bending machine
- Westbrook WDM-K -6 (5.5) 4 initial pinch hydraulic plate bending roll machine rated capacity 5/16″ mild steel to 11″ diameter x 4 wide, 5 HP motor
- Arbor press max tonnage 50 tons
- Columbia PR 751 bench style two stage slide a mark air press.
- HAAS GR-510 Gantry Router
Contact our sales estimators for more information.