Quality Metal Fabrication is driven by “Zero Defects” mentality!
First of all, to ensure quality, Watson Engineering, Inc. uses a proactive APQP process, comprehensive FMEA’s, Process Flowcharts, and Control Plans to the inspection and PPAP process.
Watson’s equipment and technicians are dedicated to quality and driven by the challenge of performing at the highest level. Also, this includes producing precision parts at competitive prices and delivered on time. In addition, all-metal fabrication equipment is computer controlled to provide customers with only the finest metal parts.
We are IATF-16949:2016, ISO-14001:2015 certified. Not only will these certifications continue to enhance and improve the Company’s overall system but it will play a critical role in obtaining Q-1 Certification with Ford Motor Company. This is another example of one department not resting on its past laurels but rather focusing their energies on reaching the next level and remaining a “Best In Class” supplier.
Watson Engineering, Inc. provides customers with professional quality metal fabrication services to a variety of industries.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- DCC CMM Inspection Machines (auto inspection)
- Portable CMM capabilities (manual review)
- Laser scanning capabilities
- 24hr. inspection coverage
- In-house weld verification and testing
- Paint line testing and certification
- In process, floor auditors
- (2) Virtek Laser QC AFM 1200 Inspection System
- (1) Hexagon Global Classic Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- (1) Faro portable coordinate measurement machine (CMM)
- (1) Granite surface plate 24″ c 36.”
- (1) Master view comparator 14.”
- (1) Sheffield model 1808M-DCC coordinate measuring machine (CMM)
- (1) Sheffield model RS 50-DCC coordinate measuring machine (CMM)
- (1) Sheffield model RS 115-DCC coordinate measuring machine (CMM)
- (1) Sheffield model RS 150-DCC coordinate measuring machine (CMM)
Because customer satisfaction is important to everyone at Watson Engineering, Inc. Operators and staff take pride in providing you with quality-controlled products. While plants are close to Metro Detroit Area, Michigan Watson also has machine shops in Upstate South Carolina.
Most important, Watson specializes in CNC machining, welding, and custom sheet metal fabrication to manufacture ISO 9001:2015 certified production parts and turnkey products. Also, raw material inspection to final packaging checks, ensure production follows Watson’s rigorous quality control process. Finally, high volume metal production parts are produced daily with quality control that is upheld from start to finish.
So, because of advanced machine tools, CAD/CAM programming software, welding, and fab equipment quality parts manufactured. Also, parts produced in a temperature-controlled environment.
Furthermore, design input and engineering development ensure quality processing throughout the entire manufacturing operation.
Also, Watson is continually improving machining and fabrication equipment to ensure high-quality parts.
Therefore, state-of-the-art equipment, including cutting-edge machining technology and CAD/CAM programming software updated continuously to stay competitive within the market.
With technology advancing so quickly, it’s important to Watson to remain ISO 9001:2015 certified to provide the high quality you would expect from a machining and fabrication shop.
Customers are the most important aspect of the Watson company and operators, and staff will do their best to keep you satisfied and Exceed your Expectations, every-time.
Contact our sales estimators for more information for your needs.