Watson Engineering is pleased to play a key role in manufacturing the Watson Racing Chromoly Tubular Drag Race S550 K-Member Kit and Suspension Package. The complete original K-member kit is now available for the 2015-17 Mustang S550 series. The Lightweight Drag Racing S550 K-Member Kit and Suspension Package are essential for all serious racers. Any racer that is looking to shed a significant amount of weight. Furthermore, the S550 K-Member is constructed of 100% TIG-Welded full chromoly. While a complete kit will help get you down the track, FAST.
S550 Mustang K-Member Kit – Drag Race Parts
- Designed for the serious drag racer
- Full Tubular Chromoly construction with integrated tie-down loops
- Ultra light-weight: The Watson K Member alone is 30 lbs lighter than the stock K-Member
- Control arms and motor mounts (included) plus your light drag brakes offer additional weight savings
- Greasable rod-ends also greasable/rebuildable “Howe Precision Ball Joints” ensure long service life
- Maximized geometry for minimal bump steer
- Utilizes S197 spindled for a variety of brake options and simplified lower control arms
- Retains factory EPAS electric steering rack and radiator mounts
- Intended for Strange Double Adjustable coil overs w/Watson-specific valving, using S550 upper mounts
Kit Includes: Drag Racing K Member Kit, Control Arms, Adjustable Bump Steer Kit, Watson Solid Coyote Engine Mounts, and all necessary hardware for installation.
Finally – Wondering what Customers say about Watson Racing Products? Therefore check out this review taken from the Shop.watsonracing.com website.